It takes a lot of help to achieve Colony's mission of finding forever homes for rescue cats in Pittsburgh -- and creating delicious food for our guests. We're proud to partner with the great folks at these organizations:
- Animal Friends, a local full-service animal welfare organization, provides Colony with vaccinated, spayed/neutered and microchipped cats, who reside at the cafe until they are adopted.
- Pittsburgh's Commonplace Coffee provides our freshly roasted beans and services our brewing equipment.
- We serve fine loose leaf tea from Rishi.
- Mediterra Bakehouse provides us with delicious breads.
- Our private label wines, available for sale at the cafe, are hand-produced and aged locally at Pittsburgh Winery in the Strip District.
- RedShift are the creative minds behind our logo.