Our Colony family
It takes a lot of help to achieve Colony's mission of finding forever homes for at-risk cats in Pittsburgh. These are some of the individuals, organizations and brands who have contributed.
- Animal Friends, a local full-service animal welfare organization, provides Colony with vaccinated, spayed/neutered and microchipped cats, who reside at the cafe until they are adopted.
- Award-winning Ruby Roasters in Wisconsin is where we source our coffee.
- We serve fine loose leaf tea from Rishi.
- Our brewing equipment is sourced and serviced by the team at Commonplace Coffee.
- Our signature cocktails are crafted with Pennsylvania-made spirits from Pennsylvania Libations in the Strip District.
- Our private label wines, available for sale at the cafe, are hand-produced and aged locally at Pittsburgh Winery in the Strip District.
- Pittsburgh's Allegro Hearth Bakery in Squirrel Hill supplies us with tasty breads.
- Every Tuesday morning, we carry fresh pastries from LaGourmandine in Lawrenceville.
- Many of the ingredients for our delicious cafe menu come from Penn Mac in the Strip.
- Z Brand are the creative minds behind our logo.