Colony Cafe is at 1125 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. We’re right on the border of the Strip District and Downtown, between 11th and 12th Streets, around the corner from the Heinz History Center. GPS doesn’t always get it right, so other landmarks are the restaurant Eleven (behind us), the Greyhound Bus Station (across the street) and Eide’s Entertainment (next door).
- Bus Lines that stop nearby: 39, 40, 44, 86, 87, 88, 91, G2, G3, P1, P2, P7, P17, P68, P69, P76, P78 (Port Authority Trip Planner).
- Pittsburgh’s public bike sharing system has a station one block away at 12th St and Penn Ave. More info at www.healthyridepgh.com.
- Metered street parking Monday through Saturday until 6 pm; free after 6 pm and all day Sundays.
- Pittsburgh Parking Authority garages (entrances on 12th St between Penn and Liberty, and on Penn between 11th and 12th Streets). Hourly rates weekdays until 4 pm. Enter after 4pm weekdays or anytime Saturday, get a flat rate of $5.
- Large lots on Smallman St nearby. Pricing varies.