Before visiting us, please read our FAQ which explains how everything works at Colony :-).
Colony Cafe is at 1125 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. We’re in the Strip District on the border of the Cultural District Downtown, between 11th and 12th Streets. We're a 4-minute walk from the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
Nearby landmarks are the Heinz History Center and the restaurant Eleven (behind us), the Greyhound Bus Station (across the street) and Eide’s Entertainment (next door). Please note that we are NOT at 1125 Penn Ave, Wilkinsburg, PA.
- Bus Lines that stop nearby: 39, 40, 44, 86, 87, 88, 91, G2, G3, P1, P2, P7, P17, P68, P69, P76, P78 (Port Authority Trip Planner).
- The Wood Street Station of the Pittsburgh Light Rail system ("The T") is a 9-minute walk.
- Pittsburgh’s public bike sharing system has a station one block away at 12th St and Penn Ave. More info at healthyridepgh.com.
- We're located in an often busy neighborhood, so please allow extra time to park if you have a Cat Loft reservation.
- Metered street parking Monday through Saturday until 6 pm; free after 6 pm and all day Sundays.
- Pittsburgh Parking Authority garages (entrances on 12th St between Penn and Liberty, and on Penn between 11th and 12th Streets). Hourly rates weekdays until 4 pm. Enter after 4pm weekdays or anytime Saturday and Sunday, get a flat rate of $5.
- Large lots on Smallman St nearby. Pricing varies.