Colony Cafe Pittsburgh
Bistro & Cat Cafe
To offer a unique, fun, relaxing cafe for humans, while finding loving homes for Pittsburgh's rescue cats.
LOCATION & HOURS
- Colony is located at 1125 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 around the corner from the Heinz History Center in the Strip District on the border of Downtown
- Colony is open Wednesdays-Sundays.
- The downstairs cafe, serving coffee, wine and food is open Wed-Sat 10:30am-9pm. Sunday hours are generally 10:30am-4pm, but may vary to accommodate special events. No reservations necessary.
- The Cat Loft is open Wed-Sat 11am-8pm, with a cat nap closure from 2-3pm. Sunday hours vary to accommodate special events. Our online booking calendar will indicate availability. We recommend booking your visit in advance so you won't be disappointed if we are full when you arrive.
- Cat Loft reservations begin at the top of the hour. Walk-ins are welcome whenever we're not at capacity. Here's more about how the Cat Loft operates.
- We have an elevator to reach the second floor Cat Loft if you need it -- just ask when you arrive!
Third Wave Coffee and espresso drinks available to-go or stay in a separate area from the cats. Free, reliable WiFi.
Beer, Wine, Cocktails & Delicious Food to enjoy in a relaxed, neighborhood bistro environment. We also sell bottles of wine to-go.
Cat Visits where you can spend time playing with about a dozen adoptable cats on a separate floor from the downstairs cafe. You’re welcome to have beverages and food while you lounge with the kitties if you like.
Know what to expect when planning your visit: here's how it all works!
STAY IN TOUCH
- For media and general inquiries, email us at email@example.com
- Follow @ColonyCatCafe on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
- Sign up to get news about events and promotions at Colony