Colony Cafe Pittsburgh
Coffee Shop, Wine Bar & Cat Cafe
To find loving homes for Pittsburgh's at-risk cats, while providing a unique, fun, relaxing gathering place for humans.
LOCATION & HOURS
- Colony is located at 1125 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 around the corner from the Heinz History Center, on the border of Downtown and the Strip District
- Colony is open Tuesdays-Saturdays
- The downstairs cafe, serving coffee, wine and food is open 8am-10pm
- The Cat Loft is open 11am-8pm, with a cat nap closure from 2-3pm
- Reservations begin at the top of every hour. Book your visit online.
Cat Visits where you can spend time playing with about a dozen adoptable cats in a separate area of the café. You’re welcome to have coffee, wine and snacks while you lounge with the kitties if you like. Book a visit.
Third Wave Coffee and espresso drinks available to-go or stay in a destination coffee shop atmosphere separate from the cats.
Delicious Wine from an owner-curated selection, to enjoy along with savory snacks in a relaxed, neighborhood wine bar environment.
STAY IN TOUCH
For media and general inquiries, email us at email@example.com
Sign up to get news about events and promotions at Colony.